Running Tonight in the Rain? Check out this Killer Playlist
Photo by imacri via Flickr
You're still running to Eye of the Tiger? Then it's time to download some new tunes for your run. Most of these songs are much more aggressive than Eye of the Tiger -- Hard Metal Rock, Techno and Industrial.
For people like myself, it's difficult to find good songs to run to. Everybody likes Coldplay but you can't really run to it. Here at LAist we like to encourage running, and so we have compiled a quick playlist that is sure to get you pumped as you head out tonight.
Click on song titles for a preview. All tracks are available in the iTunes music store.
1. N.E.R.D. -- Rock Star [Jason Nevins Remix]
2. Quarashi -- Baseline
3. Garbage -- Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go)
4. P.O.D. -- Boom (there's a Crystal Method remix that's even better)
5. The Donnas -- Take it Off
6. AFI -- Love Like Winter
7. Linkin Park & Jay-Z -- Points of Authority / 99 Problems (Faint is good too, anything by LP really)
8. Incubus -- Anna Molly
9. Rage Against the Machine -- Renegades of Funk (Pistol Grip Pump is good for running too)
10. Paul Oakenfold -- Faster Kill Pussycat [ft. Brittany Murphy]
If you have suggestions please let us know in the comments so that we can do a follow-up playlist!