Previously on LAist
Before we get into what happened around here last week, we want to welcome Chris and Miwa, our two newest contributors. Chris watches lots of different things and has his own site. Miwa has the most interesting posts about our local environment. This week was all about the animals.
Live by the beach? How about the west side? Maybe South of the 10? Maybe you'd like to write for this site. Let us know.
Now, in case you missed it:
- You might want to check out Extreme Makeover Home Edition tonight and tomorrow. They're making a "California Friendly" house.
- Leda's Bakeshop arrived and now its Valley of the Cupcakes.
- Maximo Park came to town and rocked Cinespace.
- We let you know that Family Guy Live tickets are on sale.
- We came out with our fashion ignorance.
- Richard Riordan gets no respect.
- Laist in Gothamist territory with love.
- Hollywood dreams came true at the Griddle Cafe.
- Marleigh finally prays to the right SBC gods, gets DSL and presents an extended Happenings list.
Happy Easter from LAist!