This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
LAist Gregg's 7 New Year's Resolutions
7. Get our collective asses in shape! - As written in earlier posts, it looks like We're getting a little tubby over here at LAist. How are we supposed to live in this superficial town when we're a little soft on the edges?
6. Find the treasure underneath City Hall! Thanks for the tip LACityNerd! That being said, I need to buy a pickaxe.
5. 1920x1200 - Jokes for nerds!
2. Support local sports whether we like seeing celebrities get all the good seats or not.
1. Never worry about whether or not our lists are long enough to post and not to be ashamed that we find this disturbing/hilarious