What I'm Thankful For...
1. That I have two healthy, happy, sometimes crazy kids.
2. That, against all odds, I've found in Los Angeles a city I'm as comfortable in as my hometown (that would be Brooklyn, NYC).
3. That I have a better adult life than I could ever have imagined back during my stickball-playing childhood in Flatbush.
4. That being a square actually became the cool thing to be.
5. That I have a family and circle of friends who remind me every day of these and all the other things I should be thankful for.