Tech News Roundup -- AppleGate, iPhone is Go and the Dangers of a Threesome
Here's some tech news that caught my eye this week.
• Have shares of Apple, Inc.? Did 'AppleGate' affect you? I was a little worried there for a second as my stock seemed to be taking a bath. But all seems well now. Although, the fallout for Engadget still remains to be seen.
• Also, Engadget's Ryan Block responds to the 'AppleGate' situation.
• The iPhone gets approved by the FCC. So close, yet still, so far.
• The dangers of a threesome. No, its not what you think. Get your mind out of the gutter.
• Apparently, people think Firefox is fat. Remember if it asks you how it looks in its new jeans, lie.
• AT&T is getting ready to offer an online backup service. Good for them. Now, if I could only make a call using my cell phone in my own house.
• The guys and gals at Popular Mechanics give you the top 10 HD Myths.
• Someone doesn't like former "Apple Evangelist" Guy Kawasaki very much. Yeah, his blog isn't that useful to me in my daily life but do you have to be so hard on the guy?
• Skype decides its time to get into the "casual" gaming market. Ok, sure. Why not?
• This guy is trying to be the new Bill Gates. Well, at least half of him.