Previously on LAist
There were some stories we missed this week, like the same-sex marriage ruling, the return of our favorite show based in Los Angeles, "The Shield" or the murder at Locke high school amongst others but what can we say...we were at SXSW!
Here's what we did catch:
- We found our own little
Hobbit Hollywood in Austin.
- We explored g-d's web presence.
- We tried to figure out if we are ever going to be able to afford a house in LA again.
- We got drunk in Manhattan Beach.
- We interviewed novelist Seth Greenland.
- Robert Blake was acquitted.
- We're not going to take North Carolinians bashing Los Angeles.
- How many boxes of girl scout cookies did you buy?