Apparently this city really loves its awards shows and the sinister underbelly of The Cos. LAist had one of its biggest weeks yet and for that we say, "thank you." Hopefully, next week, some former child actor will hijack an orange line bus and we can continue appealing to the masses.
- Did you like our Golden Globes coverage or just want to know more about Drew Barrymore's freedom orbs?
- If Buffy the Vampire Slayer ever has a revival, we're guessing it will be Cliff Huxtable that re-opens the hellmouth.
- Life has not been kind to Leif.
- People like to talk about David Foster Wallace.
- we interviewed Mark Sarvas and Chelsea Handler.
- and, we went to Geisha House and left unimpressed.