Extra, Extra: Merry Christmas!
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Time for YOU to write to us! Leave a comment below for all to read telling us your special Christmas tradition or cool little place in LA where you like to spend the Holidays.
- There are still good people left in the world. David Wilson of the Wilson Automotive Group in Orange was named the 21st Annual Holiday Spirit winner. Over the past year, his 1,500 employees have given a total of $176,400 to charities in lieu of giving Wilson birthday and Christmas gifts.
- All I want for Christmas is to genetically engineer yogurt.
- Let's look 14 years back in time on Christmas Drive in Huntington Beach. A time when Compact Disc players were the bees knees...
- Tragedy struck Christmas Eve when a man walking along the 405 near Culver City was struck and killed by a motorist. The Police believe the assailant was driving a 2001 Jaguar.
- The shooting last night in Covina has turned up 8 bodies so far. Bruce Pardo, 45, was the killer and later took his own life.
- One Christmas treat that can survive a recession - the tamale!
- "Santa Baby" singer and self-described "sex kitten," Earth Kitt, has passed away. She died earlier today from colon cancer.