LAist's top 10, reader-style
We've been posting some of our favorite things from 2005, so now it's time for yours. Here are the 10 most popular LAist posts of 2005, from basketball to Beckham, from Ashton to the Suicide Girls.
1. We prepare to say hello to David Beckham: Beckham Bent on LA?
2. A farewell tribute to Hunter S. Thompson: Grace in Depravity
3. Ashton Kutcher: Hollywood Maverick? But of course.
4. The Best Waiter in Los Angeles (tm). We found him, now you just have to go to Chevy's to enjoy his expertise.
5. Suicide Girls Behaving Badly: hot chicks in trouble.
6. A band that's grown so cold it got hot again, for a moment this summer: INXS's New Fortune
7. Coachella: Day One. Sadly, just not so much love for day 2.
8. Another Difference Between LA and NY: it's a hazy shade of Wintour.
9. Another rumors of a sports hero heading to LA: was Kevin Garnett California Dreaming?
10. No top 10 list is complete without some Cranky Vegans.