ICYMI: Olivia de Havilland's 'Feud' Lawsuit Is Headed To Trial
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Why some earthquakes get downgraded over time.
- Cannabis-infused instant coffee is a thing that exists.
- This "Yom Kippur"-themed cake that some Whole Foods are selling is really next level (Jews fast on Yom Kippur... also those decorations are for different holidays).
- But on that topic, Poetry Foundation is highlighting Robin Becker's wonderful poem "Yom Kippur, Taos, New Mexico” today, and for good reason.
- Vulture has ranked every episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- Olivia de Havilland scored a major court victory Friday, when a judge ruled that her lawsuit against FX Networks and Ryan Murphy could proceed to trial.
- There's a Gloria Steinem biopic in the works.
- Bas Jan Ader's seminal 1971 video piece I'm Too Sad To Tell You is a super fun thing to watch on a Friday afternoon!! Hit mute before you play though, because it's not supposed to have sound and whoever uploaded it added a weird soundtrack: