LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
Susan Sarandon called the Pope a Nazi.
- Pot growers are starting to use farmland and their own backyards to manufacture their wares.
- Elementary school students in Duarte are practicing their earthquake survival skills.
- A Cambodian boy who was flown to Long Beach for heart surgery has been discharged from the hospital in good health.
- L.A. buses may soon have natural gas buses, after Metro was awarded over $100 million in grant money.
- An ABC News anchor casually came out during a report on Zach Quinto.
- Occupy LA is handing out stickers that read "99%er."