This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Win Tix to the Last Greek Theatre Concert of the Year
After a long summer of great concerts over at the Greek Amphitheatre in Griffith Park, this Sunday, November 16, is the venue's last for 2008. And what a great way to end it with jazz greats including local jazz pianist Brad Mehldau. The night will also feature the amazing McCoy Tyner Trio and the Ellis Marsalis Quintet. LAist is giving away a handful of pairs of tickets away (you can also buy tickets here not to mention a pre-show wine and cheese meet and greet with the artists).
To enter this contest, comment on this post below about what you think one of President Elect Barack Obama's top priorities should be when he takes office.
Here's how the contest works:
- Enter the contest by making a comment on this post. Comments must fit the criteria, stated below.
- The criteria of the comment is that you write what you think one of President Elect Barack Obama's top priorities should be when he takes office.
- The contest closes at 11:59:59 a.m. on Thursday, November 13, 2008.
- A group of qualifying entries will be randomly selected to receive a pair of tickets and will be notified via the e-mail connected to their LAist.com login. They must confirm the receipt of the e-mail by 12:00 p.m., Friday, October 31, 2008 or the tickets will be released to another winner.
- Tickets will be held at the will-call pick up at the event
Photo by McCoy Tyner via his MySpace page