Extra, Extra: We're Getting Burger King's Black Burger For Halloween
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- Director Ridley Scott knew all about this water on Mars business before any of us did—and kept it a secret. RUDE.
- Here's a story of love, betrayal, and a Mexican cartel's top assassin—a woman named La China—who may just be responsible for more than 150 murders.
- Why aren't we ever this lucky? A family got a surprise from the skies when a bundle of weed crashed through their carport.
- Zeek the monkey got into...well, some monkey business when he escaped from his owner's Florida home and wreaked havoc on the streets.
- You haven't lived life until your Bloody Mary is garnished with an entire fried soft-shell crab.
- Burger King is bringing its black-tinted burger from Japan to the U.S. for Halloween, though they're keeping the American cheese yellow instead of black because that's apparently too much for us. They've also created a Whopper Wine because they can.
- Aww, the Rock had to put his adorable French bulldog puppy to sleep after it ate a poisonous mushroom. RIP, lil' Brutus.
- Katy Perry brought a fan on stage in Brazil, and let's just say the woman appeared to be on something...strong.
- And finally, here's a lil panda named Bei Bei doing a baby sneeze: