Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- The Real L Word, a new Showtime reality series from the creators of Project Runway and Top Chef. Hotter than Housewives. Cool as L.
- Cyrus, where a down-on-his luck divorcee finally meets the woman of his dreams. Then he meets her son. Now playing in select theaters.
- Virgin America. Grab a seat and learn to love flying again on the new route from LAX to Toronto. Nonstop service beginning 06.23.10.
- Palladium Boots, ready to help you explore your street, your city, or the world.
- Canadian Tourism Commission. Getaway to Canada now.
- LA Safe 511, improving your commute with smart travel decisions. Check real-time traffic speeds, plan a trip on a bus or train, and even find a carpool or vanpool partner.
- Erykah Badu, performing at The Greek Theater on June 20th with Janelle Monae. Tickets on sale now!
- Hammer Museum. Outside the Box: Edition Jacob Samuel, an exhibition featuring prints from a wide range of international artists. Open now until August 29th.
- GroupOn, using collective buying power to bring you one ridiculous coupon each day.
- Tippr, 50-90% off deals toward your favorite LA spots!
- LivingSocial, the best one-day deals in LA. Get today's deal!
- American Apparel, with 18 stores in LA, you can look your best any time.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.