Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- Gold Class Cinema, like flying first class, the new way to go to the movies, opening December 2 in Pasadena.
- Virgin America, with its new non-stop route from LAX and SFO to Ft. Lauderdale.
- Svedka, offering free downloads of Future Music.
- American Apparel, with 8 stores in LA, you can look your best after dark.
- GroupOn, using collective buying power to bring you one ridiculous coupon each day.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.