Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s Deals of the Decade. Book by November 1st to get up to 80% off.
- Virgin America, with its new non-stop route from LAX and SFO to Ft. Lauderdale starting 11/18.
- Pirate Radio,the new comedy starring Phillip Seymour Hoffman, from the creator of Love Actually. In theatres 11/13.
- Be transported to 1940’s Hollywood in Stardust, the unforgettable new novel from bestselling author Joseph Kanon.
- Untitled, a comic take on the state of contemporary Art, now playing in select theaters.
- Girl in a Coma & Black Gold, playing 11/1 at the Troubadour.
- American Apparel, with 8 stores in LA, you can look your best after dark.
- GroupOn, using collective buying power to bring you one ridiculous coupon each day.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.