Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- Virgin America, with its new non-stop route from LAX and SFO to Ft. Lauderdale starting 11/18.
- Norwegian Cruise Line’s Deals of the Decade. Book by November 1st to get up to 80% off.
- Phish Festival 8, a three day event (10/30-11/1) at the Empire Polo Club in Indio.
- Monsters of Folk, featuring Mike Mogis, Conor Oberst, M. Ward, & Jim James at the Greek Theater on 10/18.
- American Apparel, with 8 stores in LA, you can look your best after dark.
- GroupOn, using collective buying power to bring you one ridiculous coupon each day.
- Palm Springs, offering you half off for Summer with rates starting at $59/night.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.