Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- Eddie Izzard Stripped Too, 1/29 and 1/30/2010 at the Nokia Theater — get pre-sale tix through tomorrow with the code 'BEES'.
- Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra, where you can now buy tickets to four great concerts and get three for free.
- An Evening Without Monty Python, with only 10 performances in LA from 9/23-10/4 at the Ricardo Mantalban Theater.
- American Apparel, with 8 stores in LA, you can look your best after dark.
- GroupOn, using collective buying power to bring you one ridiculous coupon each day.
- Palm Springs, offering you half off for Summer with rates starting at $59/night.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.