Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- Copper, the new cop drama set in 1860s NYC from Barry Levinson and Tom Fontana. Sundays at 10/9c on BBC America.
- Intel and W Hotels, presenting Four Stories, a short film competition with Roman Coppola and The Directors Bureau. Submit a screenplay today.
- Elephant Room. Three magicians. Two acts. One show. Sub-zero intelligence.
- The Autry. Celebrating the contributions of women in the design world from 1896-1986. Exhibit opens today through Jan 6, 2013.
- American Apparel, with 18 stores in LA, you can look your best any time.
- How About We, for people who understand that you don't date online.
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.