Thanks to This Week's Advertisers
We would like to take a moment to thank this week's advertisers on LAist.
- AMEX Urban Adventures, because big cities are full of little adventures.
- Interpol, at the Forum on Tuesday.
- World War Z, perfect as Halloween is coming up.
- Nip/Tuck, with season 5's premiere on October 30th.
- Coasting.com by Shimano, where you can wander around aimlessly.
- Wristcutters, opening next week.
- Travelzoo, with its Top 20 list on travel deals.
- Busted Tees, where they're in Halloween mode!
If you're interested in advertising on LAist or any other site in our network, check out our online mediakit.