Previously on LAist
Before we get into the week that was, there are a few announcements. As should be obvious from what he writes about, Phil Wallace is our Sports editor and the staff page now reflects that. Jessica Ritz is our resident queen of interview and the staff page showcases that now as well. You'll also notice that we've made it easy to print items from LAist now. There's a cool little print link on all items featured on the homepage. We'll be adding that option to the archives as well very soon.
Some highlights from the past week:
- Everybody loves Xeni.
- There are many opinions about the best parking options at LAX.
- Gang warfare at the Mexican border.
- Easter Island on Santa Monica Boulevard.
- What should we do with the LA River?
- The LADs and the LAAs (of Anaheim) started baseball season.