This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Previously on LAist
Are there really only two weeks until Coachella? One week until the LA Times Festival of Books and does it really feel like summer outside? Wow, Spring allergies have been kicking our ass and we feel like we're coming out of a haze much later into the month of April then we think we should be. Oh well. Lindsay William-Ross took on the task of covering food for LAist starting this week and then promptly started the South Beach diet. Does this mean we can't expect cupcake reviews to happen any time soon?
Really, we only care about cupcakes.
Previously on LAist:
- We solved the mystery of The Grove's parking system.
- Ryan Seacrest is joining the Walk of Fame.
- We tried to figure out the best way to donate extra food in the city.
- Our gasoline price frustration turned into a smart discussion about fuel economics.
- We found out where the boys are '04.
The Week in Full.