Previously on LAist
We were in the desert over the weekend so we didn't get a chance to showcase the good and the debatable on LAist on Sunday like we normally do. Before we do that, though, we'd like to remind you that we are giving away a prize pack for Crash which enters movie theatres this Friday. Joy Mitchell gives an LA perspective on the flick in last week's Weekly.
Previously on LAist:
- We talked to Cicely Wedgeworth.
- Have restaurant pager, will travel.
- We watched people talk about books.
- Don't eat the Baby Donut.
- Apple Pan or Father's office? A city debates.
- Where can a person get a stack of flapjacks and a cup of joe around here?
- Carrie's scary ordeal.
- The gates: Keep them up or tear them down?
And the week in full.