Previously on LAist
The week that was finally caught up with us. We planned on having a relatively light night on Friday with Ben Lee (and Har Mar Superstar) at the Troubadour and then waking up bright and early for the Revlon Run/Walk. Part A was a grand success. While the crowd was very tame, Ben Lee was animated and thankful for the final audience of his American tour in support of his new album Awake is the New Sleep. By the end of the set, he had all of us clapping in unison and singing along to songs about particles and togetherness. Awww.
We got home early and went right to bed...and then slept right through the run/walk. Our donation but not our legs will have to be enough this year.
Previously on LAist:
- We danced and clapped (but didn't melt) in the desert.
- We went to brunch with some ladies.
- Yes, you can park at that broken meter.
- Where do you get your
dirty magazines news and periodicals?
- We want to give you tickets to Neil Diamond.
- In the battle of Dr. Buss vs. Superman, our money's on the Doctor.
And the week in full.