Previously on LAist
We spent Memorial Day Weekend away from the computer. We were enjoying the surprisingly pleasant weather outside running and reading books. We spent Saturday night at the Infusion Gallery with Cannibal Flower and their 80s prom art event (which featured an awful lot of art focused on the vagina as well as Vincent Calenzo). We caught up on our spring cleaning and we enjoyed "The Longest Yard" far more than we ever expected to.
Now it's almost a new month and definitely a new week but here's the week that was...
Previously on LAist:
- We started a delicious trip around the city and the alphabet.
- We interviewed journalist and author Kristine McKenna and chatted with bibliophile and author himself, Kevin Smokler.
- We got a little slap & tickle at the Lillian Theater.
- All we want is the best smoothie in town.
- We found out our hefty LAist paycheck is meaningless in this high-priced city.
- We likened good pizza pie with sexual climax.