Previously on LAist
The cool thing about that Atomica Magazine Enter the Dragon party wasn't just that they did actually play Enter the Dragon on the screen or the odd dancer on the 2nd floor dressed in a prom dress and seemingly only aware of her own shadow or the really cute couple that came out of nowhere and danced hip to hip to Janet Jackson's very sexy "That's the Way Love Goes" with huge smiles on their faces. No, the coolest part was that we were directly behind the "CHINATOWNLAND" sign in the Chinatown plaza, an area of the city that we don't visit nearly enough.
Update: We got our dates mixed up. Innaway plays The Fold tomorrow night.
Happy Father's Day!
Previously on LAist:
- Figaro's got no love and a debate about the French broke out.
- We spent some quality time with Joy Nicholson.
- The Zen Master, The King of Egypt and the King of Pop are all roaming free in Los Angeles right now. Only only one has a soundtrack.
- Miracle Mile is growing.
- We followed the rumors to the unceremonious shutting down of Self-Help Graphics.
- And, so we wouldn't feel left out, we got a little earthquake action this week just like Palm Springs and our friends to the North.