Perhaps The Force Was a Little Too Strong
First, we celebrated her birthday then we wondered what really happened when a body ended up in her house the day after The Oscars. Sadly, now we know. The Washington Times reports that Republican Media Advisor R. Gregory Stevens died of a drug overdose in Carrie Fisher's home.
The Coronor's report says he had heavy doses of cocaine and OxyContin in his system. This begs the question: exactly what kind of party was Ms. Fisher's ex-husband, Bryan Lourd, having on Oscar night?
Cocaine and Hollywood. Despite all our protestations, the 80s are back.