This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Odds & Ends
- LAPD cruisers might get cameras.
- From the "it couldn't happen to a nicer guy" file: Suge Knight is broke phi broke.
- LA Observed reports that Villaraigosa isn't happy to receive all types of civil disobedience.
- Tonight's Clippers game is a first round playoff preview with the Nuggets and, more than that, home court advantage might be on the line. By the way, the Nuggets's Carmelo Anthony was the western conference player of the month for March.
- Dear Joakim Noah, U-G-L-Y, You Ain't Got No Alibi, You Ugly! - Signed, the UCLA Spirit Team.