Odds & Ends
- If you are reading this, you probably don't need this info but maybe you can share, Santa Monica College is offering free ESL classes, no questions asked.
- If we knew you could sue for being rejected, LAist would probably date more. (via SoCal Law)
- Notre Dame's Catholic schools are accepting Hurricane Katrina evacuees onto their campuses.
- Despite Lloyd Grove's vehement denials, Jossip thinks he has good reason to head west.
- Since the city stinks, Dadtalk thinks all this discussion of air pollution (olfactory or otherwise) is a good excuse to think about leaving town.
photo of the art van roaming town by BECKY.