This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Odds & Ends
- If you are reading this, you probably don't need this info but maybe you can share, Santa Monica College is offering free ESL classes, no questions asked.
- If we knew you could sue for being rejected, LAist would probably date more. (via SoCal Law)
- Notre Dame's Catholic schools are accepting Hurricane Katrina evacuees onto their campuses.
- Despite Lloyd Grove's vehement denials, Jossip thinks he has good reason to head west.
- Since the city stinks, Dadtalk thinks all this discussion of air pollution (olfactory or otherwise) is a good excuse to think about leaving town.
photo of the art van roaming town by BECKY.