This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Late Night Gossip Roundup
- J.Lo defends Scientology by saying that her dad is one and she turned out fine - People
- The Police are rehearsing in Vancouver for a possible surprise Grammy appearance? - stereogum
- Gotta love Jessica Simpson's dress as she walks with John Mayer - Pop on the Pop
- Is Diddy diddling Sienna? - Dlisted
- Poor millionaire pop record "producer". None of his big name female clients went to his birthday party. Not Paris, or Lindsay, or Britney, or Kelly Rowland. Sausage Party indeed starring Ludacris and Jeter - NY Post
- Niki Taylor is suing E! for slander. Apparently she's not so thrilled that the piece she agreed to that she claims E! said was going to be about her current life, focuses on her tragedies and is part of the "Blvd. of Broken Dreams" series - AP
- Dude who created Borat is one of the UK's most powerful men. Not? - Reuters
- After the jump, a nude Paris getting groped by her hunky model boyfriend in one of the most recently-released videos - NSFW ...
photo by iZENstein