This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
ICMYI: Tomi Lahren Is Suing The Blaze For Wrongful Termination
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Arca has dropped one of the best albums of the year so far.
- In the latest batch of Silicon Valley hypocrisy, Google has been accused of massive gender pay discrimination.
- But at least they're planning to start fact-checking your searches.
- Tomi Lahren is fighting back at The Blaze.
- Robert Winter, L.A. architecture expert, doesn't see a cool future for the ubiquitous mix-users popping up around the city.
- Scrubs used voice-over a lot, and honestly thank god, because without it J.D. is a straight up insane person:
Southern California's Snow-Capped Mountains Are Beautiful. Here's Where To Maximize The View (And Snap A Great Picture)It's been many, many years since we saw this much snow in our mountains. Going up there right now isn't safe, but here are some places where you can enjoy the view and snap a pic.
April Valentine died at Centinela Hospital. Her daughter was born by emergency C-section. She'd gone into the pregnancy with a plan, knowing Black mothers like herself were at higher risk.
A look at years past when snows creeped into our citified neighborhoods, away from the mountains and foothills.
In the face of a drier future, that iconic piece of Americana is on its way out in Southern California.
Another Missing Hiker Has Been Found Dead In San Gabriels As Search For Actor Julian Sands ContinuesBob Gregory, 62, went missing the same day as Sands. His body was recovered near Mount Islip.