ICMYI: Tomi Lahren Is Suing The Blaze For Wrongful Termination
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Follow LAist on Twitter, on Instagram, and like us on Facebook. And to get the top stories mailed to you, sign up here.
- Arca has dropped one of the best albums of the year so far.
- In the latest batch of Silicon Valley hypocrisy, Google has been accused of massive gender pay discrimination.
- But at least they're planning to start fact-checking your searches.
- Tomi Lahren is fighting back at The Blaze.
- Robert Winter, L.A. architecture expert, doesn't see a cool future for the ubiquitous mix-users popping up around the city.
- Scrubs used voice-over a lot, and honestly thank god, because without it J.D. is a straight up insane person: