Foodie Round-up: Bacon Placemats, Ratatouille, and Restaurant Guides
- Jonathan Gold's indispensible guide to L.A. restaurants has hit newsstands. This summer's edition has a great Google mashup to go with the guide. How many restaurants have you been to? Only question is...only six great places in the Valley??? Come on, fat man. Give us a break.
- Oh yeah. The LA Times had their big restaurant issue last weekend too - which was also West's last stand. Hm.
- The LAT also reports on the fabulous summer fruit season coming up: now that's something worth salivating over!
- Serve your bacon pie atop one of these bacon placemats.
- Even humble ramen can be turned into a unique summer treat: Grilled Ramen!
- We are very excited about Ratatouille.
- They're trying to ban taco trucks in Salinas??? Good GOD whatever could they be THINKING???
- The second branch of Father's Office is set to open this fall, according to EaterLA.
Photo by juan23 via flickr.