Extra Extra: The Sunday Shorts Edition
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Death by blogging? The Gray Lady sounds a warning. The blogosphere ponders the death of the Sunday newspaper.
- Can the Bourdain regime be overthrown? A Hezbollah Tofu splinter group hits the web.
- David Greenwald rocked out at Bamboozle Left this weekend. Read his reviews at LATimes' Soundboard blog.
- Could Ferran Adria be closing his revered temple of molecular gastronomy, El Bulli? (Scroll down for the tidbit.)
- Suspicious activities went down at LAX this weekend....
- What sort of men volunteer to join the army these days? You might be surprised and inspired.
- Police are seeking a suspect whom they believe shot a 27-year-old Moreno Valley man last night.
- Don't forget to RESTRAIN YOUR BABIES: those not bucked in properly may be ejected onto the freeway! EJECTING BABIES!