This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra - There Are People Doing Bad Things, LA
- Illegals doing what Americans wont do: 61,000 pot plants spotted in Santa Barbara - CBS2
- North Hollywood man found guilty of 1997 murder of Nigerian soccer player - LA Daily News
- Chino woman who was found guilty of murder and served 23 years, released on parole - Daily News
- The Zorro Bandit strikes again at a Glendale bank - CBS2
- OC bus strike on its 6th day and going strong - LA Times
- Someone in Westminster tied up a little Chihuahua-Pekingese mix and threw it in the garbage - LAT
- Two OC gangmembers, part of the Public Enemy Number One Death Squad, smiled at each other when they were found guilty of murdering another gangmember and a cop - OC Weekly
- Dodgers AAA infielder suspended 100 games for roids - SGV Trib
- Britney Spears moving out of her BH mansion, but leaving behind her crap - US
- Kramer is in exile in Cambodia, incase you were wondering why he never responded to your evite about your 4th of July bbq - Defamer
photo by Alexodus via flickr