This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra Extra - Bush Betrayed America's Trust
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi calls the Scooter Libby commutation "a betrayal of trust of the American people" - The Gavel
- "Bush is to Libby as Baca is to Paris Hilton", says AnnieH - LA Times
- Three Dodgers (Saito, Martin, Penny) make the NL All-Star Team - Daily News
- Even the most generous forgiving man must admit that 3.21 inches is seriously lacking - LA Times
- Unrelated, even scheduled Rain is canceled from coming to LA - KPUA
- Snap! 6,000 pounds of fireworks found in house in Watts - AP
- Raiders continue to lose, even in the off season - SF Chron
- Boulder truck overturns on SUV with momma and baby inside - Daily News
- Happy birthday, Linds, Queen of the Plastics - Defamer
photo by Lush.i.ous via LAist Featured Photos