- Like Martini Republic, we're intrigued by any church being chastised for political activism during the reign of this administration.
- What does Anaheim know about football?
- LAist was too busy curling up with the premiere of The Boondocks last night to be out at the Grove during a fire scare.
- Most of Parisist's coverage of the riots are in French but their English posts help give some perspective to the pictures.
- BlogDowntown was on the scene for today's armed robbery downtown.
- an LA jury duty story from the perspective of a foodie...our own Sara. Speaking of which, what does happen if you ignore the mailers. LAist would never shirk civic duty but, hypothetically, if that red and black envelope has been sitting in your in-box for a few weeks unopened and it is incredibly likely that you've missed the date you were supposed to call and serve...what happens next?