- Today in traffic: The 405-101 interchange exhales, alternate modes of transportation by the beach and the real story behind those red light cameras. Also, in light of our dual opinions on driving and public transpo this weekend, we should reference the LA Weekly info on the Red Line and the local public official with the coolest name: Zev Yaroslavsky.
- Tookie Watch: Point. Counterpoint.
- There was a tequila festival and nobody told us? Unrelated: check out buzznet's pics of the doodah parade.
- About.com interviewed Ruth Price of The Jazz Bakery.
- The giant sucking sound you're hearing around the city is rooted in Germany.
- Somebody else thinks LA is cruising towards riots.
Photo by Ronald.