Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
All Tookie Edition:
- Another Governor went the clemency route.
- They are chanting outside of City Hall.
- Marylee Shrider in Bakersfield wants Mr. Williams dead.
Oh and some bonus links:
- Even though he got suspended, sometimes cheaters win.
- Perhaps someone should break out the old Ice Cube records and remind people what it's like trying to survive in South Central.