Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- NY Huffington vs. LA Huffington, who will win the readers?
- Ocean Spray sets up their Cranberry bog at Hollywood & Highland tomorrow. Vodka not included.
- Your house might catch on fire, quick, which books do you grab!?! Witness LA details choices by a friend.
- The LA Times was called out by the LA Cowboy for their reporting on a double murder in Dowtown, or Western Avenue, or the Convention Center?
- Walmart is selling a new kind of Summer's Eve douche - the kind that looks like a socially and wardrobe-confused collegiate.
- There's a Bank of America bank robber in Santa Ana on the loose. He's 5' 2", weighing about 120 pounds and is between 20 and 35 years old.