Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- NY Huffington vs. LA Huffington, who will win the readers?
- Ocean Spray sets up their Cranberry bog at Hollywood & Highland tomorrow. Vodka not included.
- Your house might catch on fire, quick, which books do you grab!?! Witness LA details choices by a friend.
- The LA Times was called out by the LA Cowboy for their reporting on a double murder in Dowtown, or Western Avenue, or the Convention Center?
- Walmart is selling a new kind of Summer's Eve douche - the kind that looks like a socially and wardrobe-confused collegiate.
- There's a Bank of America bank robber in Santa Ana on the loose. He's 5' 2", weighing about 120 pounds and is between 20 and 35 years old.