Extra Extra: The Hott February Edition!
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today during our fall member drive.
- The Metropolitan Water Board is set to approve a controversial new "drought plan" for Southern California.
- More updates on the tragic Oxnard shooting that has left one student seriously injured and possibly dead.
- Twelve top Defamer posts from outgoing editor Mark Lisanti, via...some guy's Tumblr account. Teh internets!
- Are you a lazy asshole? But a romantic lazy asshole? Well, check out last minute V-Day flower bargains from the Daily News' Bargain Hunter Blog.
- File this under "Ew": A Camarillo accountant has gotten himself into a sex scandal involving an under-age boy.
- Mario Batali tells bloggers to suck his dick. No offense, dude, but I heard it's kinda small anyway. (Does he know Anthony Bourdain has a blog? This could get gross real fast.)
- I know, I know, there hasn't been a hot guy on this show since Jason from Boston (rowr!!), but you can head over to the MTV website to vote on your favorite hotties (and notties) from all fifty-eight seasons of the Real World.
- Like sister, like brother: Paris Hilton's little bro Barron gets a DUI, he's only 18. Awww so cute he thinks he's Paris-people!
- Earlier today, we wrote about the possibility of speed cameras (like red light enforcement photos) being allowed in California. Chime in on the conversation.