Extra, Extra: Drake Opened A Clothing Store On La Brea
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Follow LAist on Twitter and Instagram, and like us on Facebook.
- As the investigation into Wednesday's mass shooting in San Bernardino unfolds, there are going to be a lot of pieces delving into the personal histories of those responsible, and those effected. This one, from the L.A. Times, investigates the life of shooter Tashfeen Malik and her path to radicalization.
- Dodger ace Zack Greinke is leaving Los Angeles: the pitcher signed a 6-year, $206 million contract with the Arizona Diamondbacks. Bye, Zack :(
- And now, as is now routine for a typical news day, there was another shooting today; this time at a motorcycle shop in a small town inWisconsin.
- An Alaska Airlines plane hit and killed a deer while landing at the airport in Sonoma County. #FirstWorldBambiProblems
- Have you seen Krampus?
- Mazel tov to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, who welcomed a son today. The baby Sagittarius shares a birthday with Walt Disney, Los Angeles Clipper forward Josh Smith, and Martin Van Buren. Interesting company, kid! How has today's birth announcement changed your life?
- Drake opened up an OVO store in Los Angeles today, and the line to get in was so big, it stretched several blocks (maybe a mile?), and people were selling their spots for hundreds of dollars, according to Complex. The guys at the front of the line had been waiting since 9 p.m. Friday night, apparently, taking a cue from the people who line up like Supreme out front of Odd Future store. Here's what it looked like: