• At the Knitting Factory, see J Live with Vaste Aire and Vordul Mega (of Cannibal Ox), C Ray Walz, Karniege, 4th Pyramid and Pro-verbs tonight at 8 PM. Tickets are $12 advance, $15 at the door.
• Day two of The Raveonettes at Spaceland features guests Amusement Parks on Fire. Doors open at 9 PM.
• The Smell features the opening for "Art Flag," a group show celebrating Old Glory, at 9 PM. Featuring the work of Mark X Farina, Brendan Fowler, Andy Heinz, Matt Monahan, Samantha Ott, Paloma Parfrey, Lara Schnitger and Arlene TextaQueen, with music by Randy Randall (of Wives), Sam and Grant (of Magma Tactics), Todd Wisenbaker and Solitary Hunter.
• Himsa performs tonight at the Glasshouse with Scars of Tomorrow and Agony Scene. Doors open at 7 PM; tickets are $10 advance, $12 at the door.
• The Egyptian Theatre screens Serge Gainsbourg's Je t'aime moi non plus, starring himself and wife Jane Birkin, at 7:30 PM.
• AFI at ArcLight presents Lawrence of Arabia tonight at 8 PM.
• REDCAT features the opening of In the Sweet Bye & Bye, showing the works of the late Margaret Kilgallen (you would know her work from the inside of LACMA's parking structure), put back together by her husband, Barry McGee (aka Twist), plus music by The Hallflowers, Peggy Honeywell, and Tommy Guerrero. The opening runs from 7 PM – 12 AM; admission is free.
Photo from nanalog.com.