LAist Free Gig Guide
Unless otherwise noted, all shows are free of charge.
- The Angeli Duo perform for LACMA's Sunday Live series. The concert begins at 6 PM in LACMA's Leo S. Bing Theatre. For info, call (323) 857-6234.
- Catch acoustic blues from Nathan James and Ben Hernandez at Café Boogaloo. The show starts at 8 PM. Call (310) 318-2324.
- Jazz saxist Louis Van Taylor performs at Hal’s Bar & Grill at 8 PM. For information, call (310) 396-3105.
- DJs Michael Stock and Benjamin White spin Post-Punk, Mutant Disco and Indie 80s/90s at the echo, with help from Cradle Cap, White Widow and guest DJ Blake Miller (of Moving Units). The event starts at 10 PM. Call (213) 413-8200
- Blues-rocker Carlos Guitarlos plays The Liquid Kitty at 10 PM. For details, call (310) 473-3707.
- The Chapin Sisters and I See Hawks share a dual Monday night residency at the echo. The show starts at 8:30 PM. For details, call (213) 413-8200.
- Circus Minor continue their Monday residency at Spaceland. The doors open at 8 PM and the show begins at 9 PM. Call (323) 661-4380.
- Catch a blues jam hosted by John Marx and the Blues Patrol at Cozy's Bar & Grill at 9 PM. Call (818) 986-6000.
- Fielding take the stage at the Silverlake Lounge at 11 PM. Other featured bands include Something For Rockets, Careen, Stavesacre and Summerbirds in the Cellar. Call (323) 666-2407 for details.
- The 88 celebrate the release of their new CD "Over and Over" at Hollywood's Amoeba Records at 7 PM. Call (323) 245-6400.
- Trumpeter Elliott Caine, pianist Sergey Kyosayan take the stage at Revo Cafe every Tuesday starting at 8 PM. Call (818) 549-0809.
- Dave Ross & the Blues Too's play Cozy's Bar & Grill at 9 PM. Call (818) 986-6000.
- Dub Club play echodelic sounds of roots, rocksteady, ska, dub, dancehall, and reggae at the echo at 9 PM. The show is free before 10 PM. Call (213) 413-8200.
- Kirk “Eli” Fletcher plays Café Boogaloo at 9 PM. Call (310) 318-2324.
- Henry Becker & Team Honky Tonk play The Route 66 Roadhouse & Tavern every Wednesday at 9 PM. For details, call (626) 357-4210.
- The Candies take the stage at the Lighthouse Cafe at 9:30 PM. Call (310) 372-6911.
- Catch live Latin music from local artists every Thursday at Zona Rosa Cafe at 8:30 PM. Call (626) 793-2334.
- Akbar's Dirty Dirty House Club features house grooves from DJ Tony Powell. Doors open at 9 PM; admission is free before 10 PM. Call (323) 665-6810.
- Singer-songwriter Peter Himmelman performs at Amoeba Records at 7 PM .
- Big Rockin’ Daddy & the Usual Suspects jam at Angelica’s Bar & Grill every Thursday at 9 PM. For more information, call (323) 269-5745.
- LACMA's Friday Night Jazz Series features the Roberta Picket Trio in the LA Times Central Court at 5:30 PM.