Get Out: Things to do on Christmas Day
It's Christmas and hey, not everything is closed. So here are some options of what you can do today...
- Ice skate at Pershing Square or on 3rd Street Promenade.
- Then eat lots of turkey at The Pantry.
- Visit the homeless in Venice Beach.
- See Jewish musical comedy at The Echo.
- Or see a selection of films--including John Waters' Christmas Evil--at the Silent Movie Theatre.
- Go to the DWP Holiday Lights Festival in Griffith Park
- Hit CityWalk and Universal Studios, which they expect to be the busiest day of 2008.
- And there's always Disneyland...