Nick Nolte's Malibu Home Reportedly Damaged In Fire
TMZ is reporting that actor Nick Nolte's Malibu home suffered $1 million in structural damage and a half million in content damage after a fire reported at 11:34 a.m. this morning. From TMZ: "When firefighters arrived, the Malibu house was burning and Nolte was trying to put the blaze out himself. We're told the fire started in a bedroom -- some sort of electrical malfunction. Nolte suffered smoke inhalation and abrasions. He's still at the house and plans to see his Dr. today."