This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
AM News that certainly could use some Charm School
- Malingering gets accosted by the craziest things - The Real Malingering
- An LAPD detective was arrested for working as a celebrity bodyguard while being on paid medical leave from the department - LAT
- MTV reality curse continues: The Bonaduces are getting divorced after 17 years of bliss - TMZ
- 21 UCLA students were charged hefty fines by RIAA for downloading music - Daily Bruin
- Millions of embedded videos on MySpace originated on PhotoBucket are being blocked by MySpace - TechCrunch
- Katie Couric's producer is caught plagiarizing, gets fired - Washington Post
- The former Robinson's May next to the Beverly Hilton was sold for $33.5 million three years ago, yesterday it was flipped for a cool half billion - LAT
- Even the teaser show of VH-1's latest Flava Flav-inspired spin-off "Charmed School" was great, and the first episode is online a week before it airs - VH-1
- Germs legend busted in the OC for allegedly having GHB in his soap - LAT
- Michelle Malkin blames rap music for Don Imus being an unfunny racist old man - Michelle Malkin
- A 20-year-old soldier from Lancaster was killed in Iraq last week, officials said yesterday - Daily News
photo by the great Malingering