This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
AM News for your Deviled Egg Hangover
- Is is scarier that a homeless man was walking around downtown with a glock and pointing it at people while saying Bang - or an undercover cop? - Opinion LA
- Nettie Berkson, 91, will attend her 50th consecutive home opener today at Dodger Stadium - Daily News
- She's 102 years old, she's from Chico, and this weekend while you doing nothing, she hit a hole-in-one - Seattle Times
- Third bald eagle egg hatched over the weekend on Catalina Island, fourth comin soon - AP
- Avril Lavigne and her husband from Sum-41bought a $9.5 million house in Bel-Air, where so many other punk rockers dwell - Reuters
- More movies will be made to be seen in 3-D... for some reason - AP
- Pete Wentz was totally making out with Ashlee Simpson at Parc... for some reason - People
- Yesterday afternoon a man getting his hair cut in Bell was shot multiple times - CBS2
- The 11th and 12th case of E.coli in an OC restaurant was reported on Friday - ABC7
- This will be a windy-ass week - CBS2
"Glock 30 (.45 ACP) Muzzle Flash" by Charles and Clint