This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
10 LA Post Offices Open Late Tonight
LAist just cruised by our local post office in Los Feliz and we were pleasantly surprised by how short the lines were there. Far better than a normal Tuesday - probably because all of the counters were open for business - imagine that!.
For those of you who like to live on the edge, as long as your envelopes to the IRS are postmarked by today you're cool. The following Nine post offices are open until midnight, and the one at the bottom is open till 7pm.
Don't give Uncle Sam more than he deserves.
Open 'Till Midnight:
* LAX Airport Station, 9029 Airport Blvd.
* Los Angeles Processing and Distribution Center, 7101 S. Central Ave.
* Long Beach Processing and Distribution Center, 2300 Redondo Ave.
* City of Industry Processing and Distribution Center, 15421 Gale Ave.
* Pasadena Main Post Office, 600 Lincoln Ave.
* Van Nuys Main Post Office, 15701 Sherman Way
* Santa Ana Processing and Distribution Center, 3101 W. Sunflower Ave.
* Santa Ana Main Post Office, 2201 N. Grand Ave.
* Riverside Post Office, 4150 Chicago Ave.
Open Till 7pm:
* Crestline Post Office, 23921 Lake Drive
photo by nailmaker via LAist Featured Photos