Win Tickets to See The Onion Editors at UCLA Live on Feb. 10th
The world of deadpan satire and journalism will collide onstage in person next week, as UCLA Live presents a biting discussion on the state of media, politics and pop culture from the purveyors of America’s leading source of news satire, The Onion. The sure-to-be-lively event happens Thursday February 10th, 2011, at Royce Hall, and we are giving away four (4) pairs of tickets.
Current Onion editor Joe Randazzo and fellow staffers will offer insight behind the creation of the influential media entity’s culture-skewering stories and hilarious headlines in an interactive (and irreverent) multimedia presentation. We're giving away for pairs of tickets. To have a chance at winning, leave a comment on this post with a suggested "Onion" article headline.
Have fun with your ideas...though ultimately we're going to pick our winners at random. But you won't win if you don't enter!
Full details for entering are below:
- Enter the contest by making a comment on this post. Comments must fit the criteria, stated below.
- The criteria of the comment is to tell us a suggested "Onion" article headline.
- Qualifying comments can be made using your Disqus, Facebook, or Twiter login.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- Comments will be accepted through Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 8:59:59 a.m.
- Four (4) qualifying comments will be chosen at random and the winners will be notified via the e-mail, Facebook (FB email), or Twitter (DM) account connected to their LAist.com profile. The winners must confirm the receipt of the e-mail by 5:00:00 p.m., Tuesday, February 8th, 2011 or the tickets will be released to another winner.
- A pair of tickets will be held at will call under the winner's name as it is found on their drivers license or state-issued I.D.