This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Wilshire Subway Watch: What Others Are Sayin'
- Wilshire Monorail? [LA Visions]
- Growth spurt for prepubescent Purple Line? [MetroRiderLA]
- Pro-rail advocacy is not a racist tactic [Green LA Girl]
- Fighting transit racism: Building the environmental movement on the buses of L.A. [Grist]
- We need a new plan [Bottleneck Blog]
- Purple not Pants [Asymptotia]
- A Major Subway Hater Sees the "Light" [L.A. Straphanger]
- If I Had A Million Dollars... [Los Angeles Transit Riders]
- NYC Transit Expansion Could Be Model for L.A. [KPCC]
Photo by Zach Behrens/LAist